I’m pleased to announce a new release of the McuOnEclipse components, available on SourceForge. This release includes several bug fixes, support for more devices, and updated components like FreeRTOS, MinINI, Percepio Tracealyzer and SEGGER SystemView.
💡 Not using Processor Expert? No worries, I have you covered. The source code of many components are hosted on GitHub:
From the release notes (see GitHub for all the changes):
- updated FreeRTOS to version 10.4.1
- updated MinINI to version 1.4, added FLASH based support
- extended MCU support, including LPC55Sxx
- upgraded to Tracealyzer v4.4.1
There are many more smaller fixes and enhancements. Beside of the upgraded components, this is mainly a maintenance release. I’m still using Processor Expert in legacy projects, but most of the newer projects are using the generated code directly from the McuLib. The McuLib contains many of the Processor Expert components, but as ‘normal’ source files: that way it can be used with any IDE or build environment.
Happy Coding 🙂
- Release on Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcuoneclipse/files/PEx%20Components/
- Component installation instructions: McuOnEclipse Releases on SourceForge
- McuOnEclipse Library on GitHub: https://github.com/ErichStyger/McuOnEclipseLibrary