I know: A new McuOnEclipse Processor Expert components release was long overdue. But I have been extremely busy in the last months, but now the university semester is over, and I have finally some spare time to catch up on a lot of things. So here we go: there is a new component release available on SourceForge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcuoneclipse/files/PEx%20Components/): Components 2015-07-05.zip
The release is compatible with the earlier release, so you can download and install the files over an existing version. See McuOnEclipse Releases on SourceForgehow to download and install the files.
The FreeRTOS, PercepioTrace (FreeRTOS+Trace) components have been extended to properly support the Freescale Kinetis SDK. Before, the Trace part has not been enabled to be used with the Kinetis SDK.
Changes have been made to the FreeRTOS and HardFault components to support GNU LTO (Link Time Optimizations), basically adding the information the to sources that they properly link with LTO enabled.
The 24AA_EEPROM supports now 24AA16 devices (in addition to 24AA8, 32, 256, 512 and 1025):
RingBuffer has added Init() and Deinit() functions, added Peek() function to inspect buffer item without removing it:
In the FSL_USB_Stack, the USB CDC and HID components have settings for bus power and/or self power settings:
The Utility component has a new function strcatPad() to add a string with padding pattern:
The FSL_USB_Stack components have extended Deinit() functions to properly deinitialize status variables and global class driver states now:
KinetisTools has added command line support for software system reset (see How to Reset an ARM Cortex-M with Software):
- Utility: fixed issue with printing negative fixed point values.
- SD_Card: component is enabling now only one SPI interface at creation time.
- FreeRTOS: fixed handling of configMAX_SYSCALL_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY for Keil compiler.
- Timeout: changed condition order to avoid out-of-bound access (see Open Source Static Code Analysis: Cppcheck with Eclipse)
- FreeRTOS: fixed heap_4.c implementation (the heap size was not written correctly: configfTOTAL_HEAP_SIZE instead of configTOTAL_HEAP_SIZE)
- GenericSWSPI: fixed error (Generator: FAILURE: at line 276: Error in including “Drivers\Common\SynchroMasterSetIdleClockPolarity.Inc”)
The full and detailed information about all the changes can be found on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/ErichStyger/McuOnEclipse_PEx
PS: I still have a pile of extensions and possible bugs to dig through. If you don’t find your thing included in above list, hopefully I can include it into the next release.
Happy Updating 🙂