Given all the posts I already have published on a similar topic, this one will be a short one: how to use the Freescale FRDM-K64F board with OpenSDAv2 to debug another board:
- Identify J11 on the board:
- Cut the trace of J11 on the backside of the board:
- Install a jumper (have the jumper removed to debug off-board device, have the jumper installed to debug on-board device).
- Connect a 10 pin ribbon cable from J9 to the target board (check cable orientation):
- Done! Now I can us the OpenSDAv2 circuit on the FRDM-K64F for debugging another board.
💡 Depending on which OpenSDA firmware you are using, make sure you read the licensing terms and conditions carefully!
Happy Debugging 🙂
- Freescale Freedom Boards: http://www.freescale.com/freedom