Here are the videos and results of the Mini-Sumo competition held on 19-Dec-2014 in Horw, Switzerland:
- Winner full-autonomous tournament: “The:Flash”
- Winner semi-autonomous tournament: “Banana-Rob”
See “Infotronic WS2014 Sumo Robots are Ready!” for all the robot portraits.
- “No strategy” is a winning strategy too 😉
- Sometimes it is better not to move and let the other robot to run into disaster….
- Yes, robots can dance too!
- A GoPro camera robot can change the perspective!
The first tournament mode was using full autonomous mode: the robots had to use their sensors to win the battles:
And if you are wondering how this all looks like from the robots point of view (thanks to Philipp Herzog for this great idea and contribution):
The teams and robots did great, and it was a lot of fun!
The results and rankings are available here:
Happy Sumoing 🙂