The Processor Expert USB CDC component posted in USB or not: CDC with Processor Expert has found many friends :-). A new version is available for download here with examples. It adds a bunch of new features and makes many things: simpler dependencies and setup, generation of an easily accessible cdc.inf and availability of error hooks. I have it running now with the TWR-MCF52259 and the DEMOJM (MCF51JM128 and S08JM60).
- The Init_USB component is now an inherited component. The settings for the Init component are automatically set up at creation time.So adding FSL_USB_Stack just needs two things to configure: the CPU and the Init_USB:
- The component generates the Windows driver .inf file into the Documenation folder, based on the component settings. The cdc.inf is a combined file supporting both 32bit and 64bit Windows machines:
- The .inf and the code generation supports now many settings, including PID/VID:
- The component has an optional OnError() hook which catches common errors:
- Many small improvements and fixes.
Note: The post in USB or not: CDC with Processor Expert is updated to reflect the changes and improvements.
Happy CDCing 🙂