YES! I’m going to attend the Freescale Technology Forum conference (http://www.freescale.com/ftf) in Austin, Texas Jun 22-25 this year. Right on time, as I have run out of Rudy’s BBQ sauce (see “Smoking BBQ Baby Back Ribs – Swiss Style“): I will need to travel light so I have enough space and weight room for bringing back BBQ sauce :-). But ‘no sauce’ does not mean ‘no BBQ‘!!!!
This time, I let the pictures speak (smoking time: 7 hours):
BBQ is delicious with or without BBQ sauce. It is a matter of personal taste.
Happy BBQing 🙂
PS: if you are at FTF too, here is my current session list:
- FTF-DES-F1120 – Freescale Semiconductor: Choosing FreeRTOS and Kinetis SDK for Your Next Design (1 hour)
- FTF-DES-F1148 – Freescale Semiconductor: *Hands-On Workshop: Getting Started with Kinetis Design Studio IDE – Basic (Reserved Seat Required) (2 hours)
- FTF-DES-F1149 – Freescale Semiconductor: Hands-On Workshop: Mastering Kinetis Design Studio IDE – Advanced (Reserved Seat Required) (2 hours)
- FTF-DES-F1301 – Freescale Semiconductor: Hands-On Workshop: Optimizing Your Kinetis SDK Application with FreeRTOS (Reserved Seat Required) (2 hours)
- FTF-INS-F1444 – Freescale Semiconductor: Lunch and Learn: Connect with Kinetis Experts, Part 1 (1 hour)
- FTF-INS-F1445 – Freescale Semiconductor: Lunch and Learn: Connect with Kinetis Experts, Part 2 (1 hour)