After running the MQX batch installation file for MCU10.2 (see MQX Eclipse Working Sets) I had an error dialog when I inspected my debug/run configuration:
“Error loading data producer reader: com.freescale.morpho.core.CWException: The function “getServiceByContractID” returned an error condition (0×80040154)”
Additionally the .metadata .log file reported:
!ENTRY com.freescale.sa.analysispoints 4 120 2012-05-21 20:56:09.760 !MESSAGE The function "getServiceByContractID" returned an error condition (0x80040154)
I had the same dialog a while back when I was moving around my Eclipse framework installation. At that time, I had found the solution in an email list, but forgotten about it. Until today, when I had that dialog again. So I better post it for everyone :-).
The error happens if .dat files point to wrong file locations to load additional software components. So this could happen if I copy around my Eclipse installation, or if for other reasons the .dat files do not get updated properly.
To solve the problem:
- Close Eclipse
- Delete the *.dat files in “C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.2\eclipse\plugins\com.freescale.morpho.core_18.104.22.168089-201110132018\xpcom\bin\components”
- Restart Eclipse
Note: the path to “com.freescale.morpho.core_7.0.0.*” depends on the installation path and version of CodeWarrior.
With deleting the *.dat (in my case compreg.dat and xpti.dat) this, the problem goes away.
Another (easier) solution is to run the following batch file inside the CodeWarrior installation:
However, this seems not to solve the case if I move around my layout, but works for me for the MQX installation thing.